First post ꕤ

 


Hi everyone!

I thought I'll give this blog thing a try.
I have almost been in SL for a year now.
 I remember I joined when the Valentine shop and hop started last year.
Time flies so fast when you are having fun.
Ive been learning photography in Blackdragon viewer it's been a month now since then, its a lot of fun.
 Hopefully I can make a lot better pics in the future!


(Higher quality picture can be found on my Flickr


ꕤ  AVAgirl - Cassandra earrings

@UniK Event

7th Feb - 2th March

Flickr Event Group


It will be available in the AVAgirl Mainstore after the event as well.


Other outfit details:

  • Rama.salon - Adora hair
  • Zaara - Shairi maang tikka
  • AVAgirl - Cassandra earrings
  • Rebel gal - Phoebe mini dress
  • Rebel gal - Stardust heels

Thank you so much for checking out my first blogpost !

Comments

Popular Posts